On May 11th, 2020, Ranger Design launched new Composite Partitions for high roof vans. Currently, in high demand, these are a great option for the health and safety of tradesmen with high roof cargo vans.
This product line is designed in accordance with the highest safety standards in North America, to provide maximum driver protection while on the road. Made from tough, composite material, these partitions are thermally stable and will not expand or warp in extreme heat or cold.
One of the biggest benefits of the Composite Partition is its tight fit to the van walls, as this speeds up temperature regulation in the cab. The snug fit also helps dampen the sound of rattles or squeaks from the cargo area and prevents odors from seeping into the cab.
Not only are these partitions safe, but they are also designed to give the most comfort and ease of use to the driver. The contoured shape provides full travel and reclines for the front seats, without reducing the floor space of the cargo area. Each partition is equipped with a yellow grab handle to make entering and exiting the vehicle as easy as possible.
Made tough and made to last, Ranger Design Composite Van Partitions will increase the commercial value of your high roof work van for now and for the future.
Link to our new Composite Partitions:
- New CURT Trailer HitchesDriving the family up to the campground? Hauling tools and equipment from the home improvement store? Pulling your boat to the nearby swimming hole? Whatever your destination and whatever trailer you’re towing, bring it with a CURT trailer hitch!
- Commercial Van Safety EquipmentAs a mobile technician, what is your greatest asset? Some may say your commercial vehicle or high-quality tools, and these certainly would be important. However, YOU are your greatest asset!
- Vehicle ProtectionDetermining what’s the best course of action when dealing with vehicles that are at the end of its lifetime, we must do whatever it takes to retain as much value. Many factors play a role when looking at a used vehicle’s value at the end of its assumed useful lifetime.
- New Ranger Design Composite Van PartitionsOn May 11th, 2020, Ranger Design launched new Composite Partitions for high roof vans. Currently, in high demand, these are a great option for the health and safety of tradesmen with high roof cargo vans.
- Do Van Accessories Really Help Your Mobile Office?As the first one jostles over the curb, you hear banging and clanging noises coming from inside the vehicle. You already know the noise is from tools and parts that are loose inside the van and clanging around.
- Choosing The Correct Ladder Rack for Your Commercial VehicleLooking to upfit the roof of your van? Let us help you choose the ladder rack that best suits your needs at work! There are many types of ladder rack for commercial vehicles on the market. How do you know which one is the best for your specific needs?
- Three Steps To Setting up a Successful Small FleetThe first step is most crucial to the success of your up and coming small fleet. You need to consider the impact of running your own company and how you will best manage it. Below are some tips to bear in mind when starting up:
- Finding the Right Accessories for Your Work VanGetting the most from your work van is easy when you choose the right van accessories to help you become more organized and efficient. Good truck and van accessories will always pay for themselves by allowing you to maximize your cargo space and productivity, while also keeping your most expensive equipment protected.
- COVID-19During this unprecedented time, we would like to inform you that the team at ComVan is working hard to prevent the spread of the virus and to remain a reliable supplier of commercial vehicle equipment to our valued customers.
- Optimize Your Ford Transit Van Space With a Pre-Engineered Shelving SolutionYour Ford Transit Van works as hard as you do. So it deserves a first-class shelving and storage kit. Is it better to design your own storage system or buy a pre-designed kit? We can help you decide. The best choice depends on two things, the trade you work in and your budget. For a…